Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exercise really?

I’m compulsive. I’m not consistent. And thus for the last 6 months I refused to get off my tush and really do any kind of consistent exercise. But I’m ready. Really? Well only time can tell.

This is what I plan to do, remember me telling you I’m compulsive? Well I also do it 200% or nothing so-.



Run every day. I can do that.

Well when pigs fly but I do have the best intentions. P90X as well BOTH at the same time? Well sure why not? P90X in the morning and Run at night. What could be easier? Nothing. Well that is much, much easier. Hopefully I DO something.

Let’s see if I actually do what I intend. If anything I will do the running at minimum.

Anyone else fed up with their body; feel free to join me in this routine. If you’re a woman neighbor (And you know if you are) feel free to join me in person. I want to do P90X BEFORE my kids get up in the morning so that is REALLY early to me like 5:45 or so. It’s an hour long. You’d be home before 7 am. Which is about when my kids wake up.

I DO have a Gold’s Gym membership so I can take my kiddos there and run on a treadmill anytime. Or perhaps if it’s not too hot jog/walk with them in the late morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment