Thursday, June 10, 2010

toto potty training

Okay Okay this is one of those too much information moments. Does that stop me? No. Not this time.

Cami is 18 months this month! I don't force my babies to go to the potty. Never have. But really Cami is super young for it so quite to my suprise last week she asked to go on the "toto" which is baby talk for potty.

Well I grab a child seat topper and plop her on the full size bathroom toilet. Tada nothing. So I started the shower and grabbed a glass of warm water and put her hand in it.

"Ah oh" Cami said as she potties in the toilet. Yeay. That was the end of that.

A few weeks later, which is today she asked again "toto" I grab her toilet seat and slap it down and got her on the full size toilet again as fast as I could. She went right then! Wow.

So yes she is young and it might be a passing fancy, but how cute it is for her to go to the "toto", you make mommy so happy littlest!

No comments:

Post a Comment