Wednesday, April 8, 2009

out little family


Celes Marie Brinton July 2nd 2006, held by her proud grandmother LaVada Brinton.






This is our new home which we painted from top to bottom.. Not a good thing. Dave's Brother Doug, and two sisters Amanda and Vanessa are all here to help out. Dave's parents are behind the scenes of course working their fingers to the bone as Amanda so fondly says.






Chloe Anara Brinton April 28th 2006, held by her sister Celes.






Cami LaVada Joy Brinton, yes she is wearing green, girls can like dinosaurs to. Surrounded by her siblings Celes and Chloe.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Brandy I am glad you have a blog. Send me your email address & I will send you and invite to ours if you would like. (It is private so I have to send an invite) I love what you have so far. Your little Cami is a doll & is getting so big already!!!
    my email is willardfam2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandy, it's so good to see the pictures of your three little beauties!! Hope to see pictures of your garden soon!

    ReplyDelete