Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the brinton wight family

Here is the bare facts about this past decade.

Dave and I were married July 26th 2001 In the Mt Timpanogos Temple.

Early 2002 we found a lot in west valley and had a home built. In August or so we moved in, it was a beautiful home. It was a multi-level. Enough said.

Celes was born July 2nd 2003. 3.5 hours of labor, induced and I still had her with out pain medication. 6 lbs 9 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Such a sweet little spirit. How blessed I was. And how totally fried my body was for months after. I was like a living zombie, but I had a cute little daughter so- all is well.

In 2005 we felt that we had to move. It was then that started looking. After looking for near a year we found a new build spot in the Herriman/Riverton area. Loved it. Started building it early 2006.

Chloe was born April 28th 2006. 7 lbs. ? ounces. 19.5 inches long. Beautiful baby girl number two. 2.5 hours of labor, induced no pain medication. I was extremely happy. When Grandma asked Celes what Chloe looked like Celes said "She's red and sounds like "Waaa-waaah"" we still laugh at that comment.

May 2006 We moved into Dave's parents house. 2 weeks later moved into an apartment. Three months later we moved into our new home. NO MORE MOVING. That was not fun.

Cami was born November 5th 2008. 8 lbs 2 ounces. 1.5 hours of labor, induced and no pain medication. Was the easiest labor but my poor baby had such a hard time with how fast she was born, her whole face was bruised and the whites of her eyes were red. She is my most calm peaceful baby. Slept and still sleeps through the night from 3 weeks on.

No more babies. Have not moved. And well life is just sort of peaceful here. Dave had worked as a developer at Xango for about 5 years and I get to be a stay at home mommy.

I do occasionally do some sort of design on the side. Right now I use all my creative artistic energy in church in my calling as a second counselor in the primary presidency.

I also have been writing, as I do in fazes. It's a Sci-Fi Fantasy novel. Lots of crazy, fast action along with many plot twists. Fun. Maybe in the next year or two I will be finished and I will be an author? If not I enjoy writing so I'll keep it up anyways.

I also have been working out a lot lately. As much women do that have babies, many many babies. It has renewed my dream of being an aerobics/personal trainer. I would very much like to be that as well in a year or two. Huh I can dream you know!

My sister Chelsea is a Personal Trainer (Duh I know about time huh) She works for 24 the one that's off the trax line near 52nd in Portland I think.

I'm still in Utah. And though I am making my home and yard a paradise I still miss Oregon. I always will.

Ahh speaking of which my father Duane Wight still lives in the same place I was raised in. Same phone number. Our home there has not changed much in the past 20 or so years. Longer really but if I say so then you'll remember I am old and well a girl is suppose to care about that no? He looks a little older but it's still him. Stop by sometime, and pay him a visit he'd remember you who ever you are from my past. He always was friendly and well that has not changed either.

No comments:

Post a Comment